Thursday, January 5, 2017




 Jan 1 at 9:38 PM

Happy New Year! I can now, when people ask me how old I am, say that I am 20. It's odd.

So, once upon a time this woman walked into the church house wanting to learn English and wanting to learn about the Bible. We've already taught her a couple times; she feels really special, and we hope we can help her become converted!

We hiked a mountain today. Or rather, my companion and the other Sisters we were with hiked a mountain, and I crawled/butt scooted. I'm real good at the butt scoot. b(^_^)b There were some seriously deep gospel-related thoughts that were in my head, and I wish I had written them down, because I honestly don't remember most of them. The one I do remember is this (and I actually took pictures!): The rocky path is cleaner. When life gets hard, just remember the Atonement. The easy way is probably the worse way; the harder way is the way that you'll come out better on the other side (or just sore). And now that I read that back, I'm realizing it makes no sense, so that's good. I guess all the deep philisophical, Confius-like thoughts only came because I was on an Asian mountain... Ah, well. Next time. I'll write them down next time.

Anyway... Yay nature! Yay hiking! Yay Atonement!

Love you all!


Sister Chun

I climbed a mountain....


Yay Hiking!



The Iron Rod



I'm dying.





But I'm DOING IT!


Heart with my companion, Sister Giles.



I'm over it (and I think I'm going to fall....).



Gollum hands.



I look deeply uncomfortable....



View from the path.



Kimchi squat on an Asian mountain.

No comments:

Post a Comment