Sunday, September 3, 2017

7.1 Weekly letter

  • Leanne Noelle Chun <leanne.chun@myldsmail.net>
    To:Beth
    Aug 27 at 6:03 PM
    Hurray beginning of new transfers! I will still be serving in DongHae, and my new companion will be Sister Castro (we lived together when she was serving in Imun and me in DongDaeMun). I already love her, so this will be a fun transfer! 

    Sister Calda is leaving! ㅠㅠ I'm sad to see her go, but, you know, that's just sort of how things roll for missionaries. You come, you serve, you leave. It sounds simple, but the impact that the middle part has on our lives is probably a little indescribable. 

    Brothers and Sisters, I want to bear my testimony that the gospel of Jesus Christ is not just for bad people trying to be good, it's also for good people trying to be their best. I don't think I'm a terrible person, but, man, I don't think I've ever been so aware of everything that I need to or could be doing better. The good news is, as Elder Holland was kind enough to remind us of a few General Conferences ago, "we get credit for trying, even if we don't always succeed".

    This week is kind of short, but I'll try for more next week!

    I love you all! 

    Love,

    Sister Chun 

No comments:

Post a Comment