Sunday, November 12, 2017

Heaven
7.3 Weekly Email

·         Leanne Noelle Chun <leanne.chun@myldsmail.net>

Sister Castro let me borrow some lipstick.
Not going to lie, I felt like a little girl who got into her mom's makeup
and just scribbled all over her face. But 김금순s liked it. ^^
Presents from a former investigator. So cute!

Sister Castro wasn't feeling great when we took this picture, but she's still gorgeous, huh_
So much bus. But we survived!


We at 부대찌개 and it was amazing

Weather was beautiful on our way to church!
We ate this ice cream. And then the next we had no money because of all the travel we had done. #nailedit

Sep 10 at 7:52 PM

I'm dyeing my hair! This is the before picture.
Wow~! We had a crazy week this week! Besides Saturday and Sunday, Sister Castro and I were on a bus every single day! Monday we went three hours into Seoul, Tuesday we went three hours back home from Seoul, Wednesday was hour and a half total to and from Gangreung, same on Thursday and Friday. Hurray for no money! #thatpoormissionarylife But it was awesome.

Tuesday we had a big meeting for zone leaders and Sister Training Leaders; Wednesday to Thursday we were on exchanges; Friday we had another full day of meetings. The good news is, we felt the Spirit and we learned a lot. Now we just have to apply what we learned. :) It was a busy week. 

I've been thinking about miracles a little bit, recently. I think one of the greatest miracles that the Lord can perform is change, especially in His children. When I read in the Book of Mormon all these stories of people going from being the worst to not only loving God but doing everything they can to follow Him, it just seems pretty miraculous to me. When I see investigators go from being adamantly against things like paying tithing or giving up alcohol to caring about the little things, such as wearing skirts every Sunday and coming to church on time, I marvel in the Lord's power to change us. When I think about who I was before my mission compared to who I am now and who I am becoming... I don't know, it just seems kind of amazing to me. I'm really grateful for the changes Heavenly Father asks us to make. I really believe that those changes are for our benefit.
I love you all so much! Have a good week!

Love,

Sister Chun
Is this a Chrysanthemum?

Elder Steward, 함형준b, 김영민b, Elder Huillet, Sister Castro, 김금순s 식사 after church!


김요안나s is literally one of the best, hardest working missionaries
I've ever been with. Fun exchange!


이주경s and Sister Calda's present for her. ㅎㅎ



No comments:

Post a Comment