Monday, March 26, 2018


11.6 Weekly Letter3
·         Leanne Noelle Chun <leanne.chun@myldsmail.net>
Mar 18 at 8:43 PM


Last district meeting! I think I had just whipped Elder Maneha in the face with my hair,
which is why we're all so smiley...
Wow, the week before transfers! I wonder where I'll go? Hehe

This past week we had a couple of weird weather days where it got really warm (basically gorgeous spring days) and I got a little bit sunburned when we were working at the Helping Hands Center. It was the best. And then it got cold. ㅜㅜ But it's okay. I just thank Korea that I got to enjoy some of the spring weather before I head out (not going to lie, I'm a little bitter about missing a Korean spring time...) 

I've said this before and I think I'll be saying it for the rest of my life: I'm so grateful for the experience and growth serving a mission has given me. Hopefully I can keep on keeping on that road. Eternal progression is what it's all about, right? 

I love you all! Have a great week!

Love,

Sister Chun

No comments:

Post a Comment