Monday, March 26, 2018


12.1 마지막8
·         Leanne Noelle Chun <leanne.chun@myldsmail.net>
Mar 25 at 9:53 PM
선니s and 성탄b Love these kids so much! They are beyond adorable...

The Elders were enlisted to help 자유인 (Freedom Man) carry his stuff to the bus terminal.

Mama Duck and ducklings. ㅋㅋ

Sister Cook's quote_I'm holding America in one hand and Korea in the other_
Ladies and gentlemen, Sister missionaries in Korea!


I was taking up the whole bus by stretching out my legs, so I crammed them behind the chair...

I can't tell you how many 할머니s took pictures like this
and thought it was the funniest thing in the world.

Well, folks, I think it's safe to say that I never thought this day would come... hehe As a greenie you think, "There's too much time! It's never going to happen!" and then you get to be an older missionary and think, "One transfer left? A lot can happen in 6 weeks... I've got a lot of time. It's never going to happen." 

Funny thing about time, though, isn't it? It just... passes. So, here we are, and I'm writing my last weekly email. I wish I could express myself, but I think I'd have to understand how I feel, first. 😀 Maybe I'll get back to you on that. 

This isn't the first time I've said this, and it definitely won't be the last: I've learned a lot from my mission, and I'll be learning from it for the rest of my life. I don't think I can fully articulate how grateful I am for the people I've met, the love that I've felt, the experiences I've had, and the ways that I've grown. 

Life is good! See you all soon! 

Love,

Sister Chun

No comments:

Post a Comment