Sunday, March 25, 2018

11.4 weekly letter
·         Leanne Noelle Chun <leanne.chun@myldsmail.net>
Mar 4 at 9:43 PM
My companion's eyeball.
It looked almost exactly like the color of the ocean, so I had to show it to her. 

Water-proofing my feet. I think it worked. 

We found the beach!

The time is counting down. It's difficult not to be a little bit excited about it, but I'm working on not waiting for the destination (home) so much that I overlook the journey (last 3 1/2 weeks of full-time missionary life). 화이팅

Things in Gangreung have slowed down a lot, so we may start spending more time in Sokcho, which is exciting. Hopefully we'll be able to focus on some other aspects of missionary work over these last few weeks. :) 

Something kind of cool happened at the Center. We were chatting with the Bowmans, the Military-Relations Senior couple, and Sister Bowman asked me where I'm from. Come to find out, Sister Trish Long is one of Sister Bowman's best friends! Small world, right? I had a little freak-out session about that, and then we decided that we needed to take a picture. My mom reminded me how fast technology is, because she already had sent the picture out when I opened up my email this week. :) Hurray for technology! Hurray for missions! 

That last sentence is probably the biggest understatement of a century. I'm not sure that I'll be able to sum up entirely everything that I've learned while I've been on my mission, or how I've changed. Actually, I've been trying to sum it all up in my study journal, and I don't think I can quite remember or even realize everything. I guess I'll be seeing blessings from my mission for the rest of my life. :)

Time is short, and I have to go, but I just want you all to know that I love you! Have a good week!

Love,

Sister Chun

No comments:

Post a Comment