Saturday, December 2, 2017

7.6 Letter
·         Leanne Noelle Chun <leanne.chun@myldsmail.net>
Oct 1 at 8:57 PM

추석!!!!! Oh my gosh, this is a big holiday. I think technically it's from Tuesday to Thursday, but next Monday is also a holiday, so they basically just clumped it all together and the result is an official 10 day holiday, country-wide. 😳 Life is good. Because of Chuseok we have sort of a weird schedule this week. Today we're emailing, but our Pday is on Wednesday, and we get to deep clean our house on Tuesday, and then on Thursday we're going to be in Seoul for a missionary conference, so that's exciting. :) 

We had kind of a crazy week last week with two exchanges. Sister Castro led DongHae both times so I could give the other sisters a chance to lead their areas. It was kind of exhausting, but still really fun! The sisters in our zone are super great! 

We had a returned missionary visit Sacrament meeting yesterday. He served here seven years ago, and the members (at least, the ones that were here), totally remember him! Kind of 신기, huh? Just another reason to love these people. 

There's also a possibility of having a 고기 (meat) party on P day. We've been told that it takes 4 hours. I am so stoked. 

I'm sorry time is so short! Hopefully next week will be a little better. It'll be after transfers, so that'll be exciting. Sister Castro and I are really not sure what's going to happen. 😓 

But no matter what it'll be good. 

I am so excited to watch General Conference. I've been poring over last General Conference's Liahona, and I can't wait to do the same for this one (after I hear the actual talks, of course). Love me some Prophets and Apostles! Oddly enough, I think the timing works out that this will be my second and last general conference in the mission field. By the time the next general conference rolls around I'll be home... THAT'S SO WEIRD. But it's okay. There's still a lot to do in the meantime. 

I love you all! Hope you have a good week!

Love,

Sister Chun
We found a cool out look place near the ocean! It's so beautiful!


I want to be a model too!

Love this girl!

Right before our first exchange of the week.

Exchanges with 장윤정s! She's so pretty!

Lunch on exchanges. It's been a while since we had rice in the house...

One more!

This beautiful woman is 이의영s. She is such a good missionary!
And she made me food, so that's good.

I don't know why, but something about this woman reminds me of Lacy...

Day at our English Service. This is Sophia! 

Sister Boss served in Sokcho. Had to take this opportunity to take one more picture with her. _)

속초 church! 

I don't think you can eat them, but they're real pretty.

Nothing beats that Korean sky...


No comments:

Post a Comment