Sunday, February 4, 2018


Leanne Noelle Chun <leanne.chun@myldsmail.net>
Jan 21 at 4:24 PM
We met this really cool member on exchanges in SinChon (the temple area) who gave us a bunch of stuff to help with missionary work. We love our members!

This week has been another fun one! Exchanges and lots of streetboarding.

Note: Streetboarding is not as cool as it sounds. Haha Basically a team or two of missionaries stand with some kind of sticker board and ask people to stick stickers in an attempt to talk to them. The boards can be anything from "Happy or sad" to "Who's the best looking?" with pictures of Joseph Smith, Nephi, Mormon, and Moroni (helpful for talking about the Book of Mormon). Logan's description is a lot more adventurous: two sister missionaries (in this case three), skateboarding down the street handing pamphlets and copies of the Book of Mormon to everyone. Haha I would go to that church, if I were people. :)

We were also able to meet two new investigators, one of whom is also a ! That was exciting. She's a funny little thing; hopefully we can help her come to feel the gospel is true.

Speaking of the true gospel, I'm so excited that we have a living prophet today. I was sad when I heard about President Monson's passing, but I was really grateful to have the reassurance that President Nelson is the new prophet. The Lord is truly overseeing His work: things tend to run smoothly when we do things His way.

This week's letter is sort of short, but I think that's just about all I have to say. I love you all! Have a good week!

Love,

Sister Chun
'Nuff said.


Not a great picture, but I just wanted to capture the amazing-ness of Korea_ only in Korea will they bring you a bowl of rice, kim, and seasame oil with a glove on top and an extra little plate so that you can make your own mix!
In their defense, they didn't really know that I was taking a picture. From Left to right_ Bae Mun Cheol, Bae Hyun Min, Kim Young Min (mom), and Bae Yae Jin. They took us out for dinner and ice cream, and yes, we did eat it all!
Another reason to love Korea. I really hope these kinds of socks exist in America...

No comments:

Post a Comment