Sunday, April 23, 2017

Apr 16 at 10:11 PM

Whoa, last week of the transfer. That's exciting and terrifying. There's a very real possiblity that Sister Giles or I will be transfered to a new area. Not super stoked about that. I've been blessed to have spent this long with her. Trying not to think about that....

But in the meantime... SISTER HAM GOT BAPTIZED! We had a huge baptism service: four people total were baptized. Sister Ham, and three of the Elders' investigators. It was so great! The Relief Society President made sure there were snacks to enjoy aftward, but then the missionaries, a couple of the recent converts, and the other Elders' investigator went out to lunch and we ate so much food on top of all the muffins and juice that we consumed. It was awesome. Hurray for BipBimBap!

Happy Easter! XD I think because I've grown up in the church, I've sort of taken for granted the Plan of Happiness that our Heavenly Father has provided for us. We talked with someone recently who had a loved one pass away recently; it's sad, but it was a good reminder of why we're here as missionaries. How blessed I am to know that we will see all of our loved ones again. Not only will we see them again, but they will be in perfect, resurrected bodies (and so will we... woohoo!). Can you imagine how joyous that day will be? Holy cow... There's something to think about.

So don't worry, Brothers and Sisters. There's hope for the future because of a Sacrifice in the past. I'm so grateful for Jesus Christ, without whom the Plan of Salvation would not be possible. Yay 예수님!

I'm sorry my letter is short this week. Just know that when that happens, I'm probably replying to people one-on-one. Just remember, Christ ministered to the people in ancient America one by one. Just following His example... :)

Love you all! Have a good week!

Love,


Sister Chun

No comments:

Post a Comment