Sunday, April 23, 2017

Today at 9:46 PM

What. Fourth transfer. I'm still alive. BUT I'M ABOUT TO BE DEAD BECAUSE SISTER GILES IS LEAVING! She will be going to Nokbeon to serve with one of my MTC companions, Sister Gottfredson, actually. That's super neat, but also sad. And she has to go a day early, so our last P day together will be cut a little short (tomorrow we're going to the temple in the morning for P day. Yay temple!). But it's going to be good. She doesn't go back to America for another few months so, I'll still see her around, probably.

My new companion is named Sister Boss of Australia. I've only ever had a brief interaction with her, but I hear from everyone that she is super awesome. Hopefully I can match up to her awesomeness. :)

This week's letter was really short! sorry about that! Just know that I love you all! Life will be good this week, as long as you make it so! ^_^

Love,


Sister Chun

No comments:

Post a Comment