Sunday, April 2, 2017





My beautiful companion, Sister Giles


Leanne Noelle Chun <leanne.chun@myldsmail.net>
Mar 5 at 9:07 PM

Holy cow, last week of the transfer. There's sort of this feeling of nervous anticipation in the air for Saturday, when we get our transfer calls. Sister Giles and I are so hoping to do another transfer together here in DongDaeMun, but I guess we'll see what happens.

I feel like this week was so busy, but there's just not enough time to share everything! Church yesterday was really fun; we had a good time with our investigator, Sister Ham, and we also got to teach the Young Women. We told the story of Ammon (at least up until the arm chopping things), which is basically my favorite (Alma 17-18). I don't know if they got anything out of it, but hopefully they liked it. I know I did.

Our Savior is really wonderful! I know that I don't understand all the He's done, is doing, and will do for me, but from the little bit that I can grasp, He's pretty amazing. I'm reading the New Testament now, and oh, boy... I can see how scriptures are something you could be reading from for the rest of your life and still not learn quite everything. That's pretty cool.

I love you all! Sorry it's a short one this week. :)

Love,
Sister Chun







My companion makes all of the delicious food in the whole world!


Only in a Korean convenience store....


Still only in a Korean convenience store.



These things are delicious!



We had all-you-can-eat sushi.

No comments:

Post a Comment