Sunday, April 2, 2017


Mother Chun's disclaimer - getting called to be the Primary President 
(of a youth organization with 145 kids and their adult leaders) 
might put a mom behind in posting to her missionary's blog! 

You have a lot of reading to do to catch up.....


Saw this statue on campus of one of the Universities around here. 
I have no idea what the writing says, but we're pretty sure that's 예수님 (Jesus Christ).

Mar 26 at 11:02 PM

Oh, boy, this week's letter might have to be kind of short. -_-

I feel like the only really exciting thing that happened this week was our ward BBQ. We ate delicious Korean food and sang fun songs. Good stuff.

This next month is going to be so busy! I AM SO EXCITED FOR GENERAL CONFERENCE YOU HAVE NO IDEA. Because of the time difference, we'll be watching General Conference the weekend after it broadcasts live in the States. So DON'T SPOIL ANYTHING. You're allowed to tell me which ones are your favorite speakers, I guess, but NOTHING ELSE. =) We can fan girl about the Apostles after I watch all the sessions. :)

Brothers and Sisters, I don't know if I have anything super profound to share with you this week, but something I've been thinking about quite a bit recently is just how real the gospel is. (Sounds silly, I know. But when you spend at least an hour every day studying the scriptures, things tend to solidify in your brain a little bit.) The gospel is real. God's power is on the earth. We recently had an opportunity to appreciate that particular reality up close, and it's real. I'm so grateful that it is.

Have a good week!

Sister Chun


Test run no-bake cookies with Sister Ham.


No-bake cookies with the Young Women.


Can't wait for spring!



I'm not sure who decided this would be a good thing to put in a children's park, but... it happened.


Sister Ham was astonished that Americans eat Beef Jerky... I say keep it comin'!



Neck massager


Korean socks. 'Nuff said.


They have the most amazing fanny packs here, and I want to buy all of them.



We ate at a Turkish restaurant. So delicious!






1 comment:

  1. beef jerky ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I still remember that day vividly .

    ReplyDelete