Sunday, July 2, 2017

DongDaeMun District

Apr 30 at 7:45 PM

Yay new transfers! These past couple of days have been really fun. The awesomeness of my new companion
Sister Boss exceeds expectations. :) She is SO fun to be around, and she works really hard. Love her, love her, love her.
Yay sister Boss!

I feel like I'm a little more settled into things now, and the only thing I can think of is progression! Heavenly

Father wants us to progress, to be happy, to live with Him again, and He's given us a way to do that. We don't
have to try to figure it out for ourselves, thankfully. I know that as we live the Gospel of Jesus Christ - having
faith in Christ, repenting and turning to Him, making and keeping covenants through sacred ordinances, and
always living worthy of the Holy Ghost - we will receive all the blessings that Heavenly Father wants to give us,
which is more than I think we can comprehend. Hurray for blessings! Even now, when it doesn't seem like He's
given you anything, I would invite you to take a quiet moment and express your gratitude for the blessings
that you can recognize. I think that as you do so, you'll see more and more times during your day that His
hand was present.

Sorry this week's letter was so short! Next week I'll write this one first. ^_^ Have a good week!

Love,


Sister Chun


Love these girls!

Yes! They bought the matching ties...it happened.


Hurray for temple pictures.


Kimchi pancakes are so delicious and easy to make!

Dabbing Squidward...I'm not sure what Korea is doing....



No comments:

Post a Comment