Monday, July 3, 2017

·         Leanne Noelle Chun <leanne.chun@myldsmail.net>
Jun 18 at 5:31 PM

 This happened. It was stinky. And awesome.

Sulbing with my adorable companion

I surprised her...

Let's just ignore how horrifying my arm looks at this angle...

The ones on the left were not supposed to be chocolate...


Holy cow I have no time. I just want to let you all know that I'm still alive, still working hard, still seeing miracles. This past week was full of face palm moments for me (not the last time that'll happen, I'm sure). I was pondering on all the goof-ups that I had made during the week, and a thought came to mind: It is a really good thing that Jesus Christ's Atonement is a real thing. Because Jesus Christ atoned for us, I don't have to dwell on those little goof-ups. I can do what I can do to fix them, and then I can move on and strive to do better.

In other news, we went to the Stake BBQ at the mission office, and it was so much fun! I wish you could have seen it, and you would be able to, if I had remembered to take pictures. 😬 Sorry about that. That's something else I will strive to better at. :)

Sorry this week is so short. Just know that I love you all! Have a good week!

Love,

Sister Chun

PS - I hope you wish Happy Father's Day to all those father-figures in your life!

No comments:

Post a Comment